The following is a list of items that are needed at Reptile Adventure Camp! Please label your items with your name!
- Camp T-shirt – provided upon arrival the first day and needed for presentation days!
- Refillable Water Bottle
- Hiking shoes (or runners) and sandals
- Hat and sunscreen.
- Any medications needed while at camp (must be cleared by the camp director first).
- Swim suit, and a towel.
- Car seat if required?!
Residential Campers will also need……
- Personal care items (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, soap, shampoo ect)
- Clothing: 7 shirts, 3-4 shorts, 1-2 pants, underwear daily, 4-5 pairs of socks, light rain jacket, 1 sweater. This is a Reptile Adventure Camp…not a fashion show. You will get wet, muddy and sweaty. Older clothing is fine!
- Pillow and sleeping bag
- Backpack suitable for day hikes
Some items that you’re allowed to bring to camp, but are not mandatory include:
- Field guides and other nature books.
- Journal and a pen.
- Compass or other outdoor adventure equipment (its all supplied but some kids like to use their own!)
- Life Jacket
- Personal Tent
Restricted items while at camp include the following:
- Cell phones, lap tops, video game systems and pretty much anything else that has a cord or needs power. One of our goals is to “unplug” for the week and experience nature!
- Contraband such as alcohol, tobacco, lighters, knives or other weapons.
Reptile Camp is not responsible for any lost items.
Steve 705-493-5367 or 905-531-5367